View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 01:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
The wedge was through a medical supply magazine. Called "Easy Comforts"
1-800-308-1384, or 250 City Center, Oshkosh, Wi. 54906. All shapes and sizes, it is worth a try. I had infusions before my last surgery. They did help, and lasted a few months. However the problem was there and didn't go away. Fused C3-7 now, and doing OK after that second one. Hope you do not need to have more. School will be kind of tough, wear good orthodics, gel inserts, and maybe even in class a gel seat, to take the stress points off your back. I did not get the kind of injection you are getting. From what I understand, they can help. The two infusions I got didn't hurt at all, and I sure hope that happens that way for you. Numbed me first and used a floroscope for imaging. Doc. was good. Glad you are getting into the doctor next week. I know it can't come soon enough for you. Maybe you could go even earlier, by putting your name down in case they have another cancelation. I hope your doctor is gentle and that you get the relief you need. All my best. ginnie
I will definitely look that up and order one. Laying in bed and sitting is just plain awful right now. I am so tired of not being able to sleep.

I did buy Skechers dress/work shoes. They are pretty darn comfortable and much better than the other shoes I have. I have not been out of sneakers since my surgery so I have been wearing the dress shoes around the house alot to make sure they will work for a full day of work. I am excited and yet VERY nervous to go back to work because of my back.
candlegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote