View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 02:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Don't fret to much - we have all been there in one form or an other. I remember () a time a few months ago when I was asked to sign a form - could I remember how to do it ........

Hopefully with the childcare in place it will give you some time and space to recover. It is surprising how beneficial quiet and no stress is. Something as simple as sitting in an outside cafe or pub with a drink works wonders - I am lucky as I live near the sea and can walk along the coast to clear my head. Certainly helps with the high pressure we have been experiencing in this country this week - which is contributing to why your head hurts more.

The other thing is to take paracetemol or some other mild painkiller regularly. I didn't think much of it until the doctor insisted and it does work. Don't bother with the expensive ones, Aldi or Lidls at 19p work just as well.

I guess you are finding your GP as clueless as mine in terms of treating your injury. In the early stages he thought it was depression or an early on set of Alzheimer's. I took a joint visit with my wife to convince him it was more serious.

Hang on in there its a long road