View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 02:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks for taking the time to reply

Thanks for replying Mark, really appreciate it. I hope your feeling brighter soon mate.

Sorry about the *s i have no idea how they got there !

When you are feeling brighter, no rush, could you please explain what you mean by my brain is going to fast for recovery, im not sure i understand, but then i have had a bump on the head

Without a doubt i have been very anxious and worried, rather emotional too, really until a couple of weeks ago. I think the beta blockers have kicked in and calmed me down and i have a better understanding of what i am suffering from.

I realise it will take time.

Out of interest, i seem to get better as the day goes on. For example i wake up feeling really rough, hung over etc. not every day though.

Then by the evening most days i feel a lot brighter. Is that normal ? Is that a silly question ?

Thanks again for your reply and yout time i hope your feeling a bi brighter soon.

Cheers, marc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Mwiseman,

Welcome to NeuroTalk,

It sounds like you have classic PCS. The Buffalo protocol is not for recovery from the concussion. It is a system for returning to intense physical activity.

You need quiet rest. It does not sound like your brain has had time to heal.

There are many factors to consider when trying to recover. You anxiety level is of utmost importance. You need to find a way to slow down, especially your thought processes. It appears by your writing that your brain is going too fast for recovery.

Please, no more *'s.

Have you checked to see if there is a Headway clinic available to you?

I'm having a lousy day so I'll try to comment more later.

My best to you.
Mwiseman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote