View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 01:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

Echoes, thank you for that information, makes me feel a little better.
I live in New York. Yeah i cant believe that i get the review every 3 years like clock work, with the letter even coming before it hits the 3 year mark,lollllll. I thought ss was back logged, but i guess not when it comes to my case, lolllllll.

Finz, also thanks for your info. Last time i saw my ortho in 2010, i felt guilty for not getting another surgery done, but i just want to hold off as long as possible because, i know the other discs will then get weakened, like a chain reaction. I think i might take up your idea of seeing a neurologist, in fact my psychiatrist is part of a, basically a one stop shop for all of these things. They have doctors that cover a lot of things under one roof.

I have a great ortho doctor, in fact he was the doctor that saved the buffalo bills player life on the field. Dr cappuccino

He has already written down total disabilty on reports, but you never know when ss contacts them thru the years what they will write down on the reports, since you are no longer making them money.

Talking to the doctors about your ss case is always akward feeling and i have hard time even mentioning it. Its just another worry with this stuff.

I tell you, i have probably aged an extra 15 years because of the stress from just ss alone.

I appreciate everybody answering my continued questions

Bobby
Bobby17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (08-17-2012)