View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 01:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh thats the golden rule..... To listen to my wife !

I see, thanks for that info.

No, people haven said i talk to fast and for too long, but now yu mention it, i have myself. I was discussing a tech problem with my boss and i was very particular about getting all the detail into the conversation. I almost test myself to make sure i remember stuff, silly really.

Regarding the caffeine, the past two days is the only time i have had a cup of coffee for simce the accident, i had the coffee to try and perk me up in the afternoon. I have noticed that although the coffee is weak it really does stimulate my mind...... I'm assuming thats not rest and that not helping my recovery ?

Thanks again for your time and replys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Listen to your wife. They usually see things accurately.

There are two ways a brain can go too fast. One is anxiety. The beta blockers can help with this. The other is a ADD/ADHD like personality. Being overly connected to every event and feeling the need to respond to every little thing can be taxing on your brain plus it can be taxing on those around you.

Have you stopped all caffeine?

Does anybody ever complain that when you talk, you tend to say too much and too fast for others to follow and understand?
Mwiseman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote