View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 08:00 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Rain,

I just saw the post and thought I'd reply.

It has been a very hard month for me. The kids took me last Sunday (which was Bill's and my 35th anniversary) to see a movie. The name of the movie was " Are We Done Yet". We had a great time. I laugh kind of loud so I am glad the whole thing wasn't histerical or they would have thown me out. But it was well worth going to see. I sat with Dustin and Devin and we had fun. They made it a point to include me so that was nice.

I would like to say I am completely moved but I can't. I know I have made at least 8 loads here, and 5 to the storage. I have a shed full here. What helped me, the kids decided to move in for awhile. I left a lot of things in my sheds after they decided to stay for awhile. Their goal is to get their place ready to sell. They will come out with a good enough profit to buy some land and to build. Travis says they are looking at a year. Then I will have that place to rent. They have already started working on it also. They have put in a chainlink fence, and started redoing the roof, and are having gravel brought in so after they move out it will be even nicer. They are also going to pay me rent. They made the down payment on my new place and have been paying my bills I can't pay since Bill passed so they have helped me a lot.

Moving here honestly hasn't done anything for my depression and missing Bill. I love it here since I am in town but it is a big reminder of Bill and I don't neve go out that I don't run into people that talk about him. He just was an unforgetable person. He wasn't a womanizer, I have no doubt on that one but he could make friends with both, since I live in a small town, everyone just about knew him from where he had the antique shop. I just can't shake the sadness and missing him.

I love this town though. I believe this to be the friendliest town I have ever been in in my life. I have lived in many and been to many but this town by far out does any of them.

I go in tomorrow to get the VNS turned on so I am hoping that does the job for me but we know it will take time for it to work if it does. I worry about a couple of the side effects as does my PCP but we are hopeful.

I do deal in antiques so I am closer to town to do that. I went to some yard sales yesterday and then went to a small flea market that we have here. I sat with two of my friends who were sat up there for hours just gabbing and laughing. People find it hard to believe that I deal with depression because I laugh so much. Deep down I have more depression in me then the dept of a 1000 foot well. Luckily no one gives me grief about it. I have the best friends and support system ever. I have no doubt on that one either.

Anyway, I am pretty much moved in within as much as I am bringing here. The Auction guy came also and picked up a boxed truck load of things which will be sold next weekend and I have that much more to sale. Susan and I are having a yard sale next Saturday. Too much to do.

Thanks for asking about me and so far I'm still trucking. Literly, I drive an old beat up pickup truck and I love it.

Have a great day,
Ada

Last edited by dreambeliever128; 04-22-2007 at 11:24 AM.
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote