View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 08:05 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default HI Mrs. D!!!!!

Wow, been a long time since we communicated. I hope you are well.

I shall buy the 1000 of the methyl.

Now isn't if just fascinating to have somebody leave you a person in your will.

Now to SUE:::

Sue: You keep inferring ....here and there.... using the word sneaky.

That means you are not quite sure of the relationship, right??? Well who cares. Your mom sounds like a nice person who went the extra distance for someone she cared about. Whether she loved him or just liked him, she sounds like a really fun lady.

Now let me tell you something REALLY INTERESTING.

I have a friend who shall remain nameless. I know her for over 35 years.

Three years ago she calls me up crying and hysterical and I couldn't imagine what happened. She kept saying "he's gone, he's gone". I said Who's gone, your husband'. and she said "no, my boyfriend". I said (quite stupidly), You have a boyfriend????, but you've married and in your fifties". Believe me, when she was 23 she came to my job and my boss went nuts over her and said to me "Melody, NOW THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN".

So there she is spilling guts out and for the next hour, I learn that she fell in love with a man one year after she got married and they have had a relationship for over 30 years. It was like the movie Back Street with Susan Hayward and John Gavin. Remember that one???. John Gavin was married to Vera Miles and they had 2 kids and John Gavin meets Susan Hayward and they fall madly in love and he is supposed to come back to Susan Hayward only he gets on a plane and leaves and dies.

The rest of the movie Susan Hayward sits in the chair and she remembers. It's quite a tear jerker. Try and rent this someday if you can.

Well, my girlfriend lived this whole double life thing. And it LASTED!!!

And here I was saying to her on the phone. "you did WHAT for 35 years???" but I speak to you every day, YOU DID WHAT FOR 35 YEARS"???????

I just stood there and listened. They were having their weekly rendevous and he had a heart attack in the motel room. The police were called. She had to accompany them to the police station. She kept asking the policeman to "please keep my name off the official record". He said: "lady, do you know how many times we find dead guys in motel rooms with the ladies and they want us to keep their names off the record". No can do!!!!

Now get this. This guy was a friend of the family so she and her husband had to go to the funeral service. She told me the whole story. She was standing next to her husband and getting hysterical during the service and her husband was saying to her "what is the matter with you, why are you acting this way". He had no clue. Neither did I!!!!

Well, the husband found out. Don't ask what happened. He has been throwing it in her face for the past 3 years. Talk about getting slapped. I say to her "what the hell did you expect, you had a double life for 35 years. Now he knows. by theway her husband is much older than she is.

I tell you, I know more stories about people that would curl your hair.

So Bless your darling mom. If she found happiness, was sneaky, was not sneaky, who cares??? Bob is now your responsibility. You have to try and find him a 75 year woman who still has life in her canoodle!!!!!!!Maybe she'll wind up taking care of him.

Watch the shotguns now!!!!

lol (you're a delight)

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote