View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 01:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwiseman View Post
Thanks for replying Mark, really appreciate it. I hope your feeling brighter soon mate.

Sorry about the *s i have no idea how they got there !

When you are feeling brighter, no rush, could you please explain what you mean by my brain is going to fast for recovery, im not sure i understand, but then i have had a bump on the head

Without a doubt i have been very anxious and worried, rather emotional too, really until a couple of weeks ago. I think the beta blockers have kicked in and calmed me down and i have a better understanding of what i am suffering from.

I realise it will take time.

Out of interest, i seem to get better as the day goes on. For example i wake up feeling really rough, hung over etc. not every day though.

Then by the evening most days i feel a lot brighter. Is that normal ? Is that a silly question ?

Thanks again for your reply and yout time i hope your feeling a bi brighter soon.

Cheers, marc
I also have the hungover feeling in the morning, which subsides during the evening. I have no clue as to why this is, but i know that this is also the case for about 50% of the people suffering depression.

In their case it is called "diurnal mood variation". The reason for this is still unknown, but somehow the circadian clock must be involved.

I wonder if I actually have depression and don't know it or something else is behind this effect.

diurnal mood variation:
http://www.beyondblue.org.au/index.aspx?link_id=89.1196

-GlassHead
GlassHead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote