View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 09:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Peg and Greg....whoops...the rhyme?

Thank you for your replies.I don`t visit this "bleak" [an excellent choice of word Peg...for that just about sums PD up] mode of thought very often. I usually remain upbeat.But it does no harm I guess to let others know the harsh reality behind the brave faces we put on...and for folk to know PD isn`t just about the odd tremor here and there.Oh if it was just that.....
Funny...when I begin to tell people what it is like ...the number who say "Oh...I didn`t realise. I thought it was just....etc etc."
Well no. It`s not just......
It is far more than "just" anything.
And it sometimes needs to be said JUST what we have to cope with on a daily basis.
Peg...please take whatever phrases you need,or what would be useful to convey life with this illness.
Greg...I agree with you. We can`t plan.We have to live in the moment.
You are so right in what you say.
I have had almost a fortnight of highly charged activity and loved every moment of it.
Today I am choosing to be quiet.I am not comfortable with my subdued mood.It is not typical of me.But I am sure is a result of thinking too deeply.I will see today through and then shake off the dust and be back on top tomorrow.
x
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote