Thread: MTBI after fall
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 05:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks for the replies

Thank you so much for the replies -postconcussion- and -Mark in Idaho-
I really appreciate your input.

I must apologise again for the long thread and also, for not proofing read it, as in some places the words were as confused as my head.

I will try today adding some ginger on my food to test your advice Mark in Idaho, thanks, will do the same with the icing of the back of my head.

It's the inconsistency on the advice from different medical professionals that make me anxious and confused. The neurosurgeon said I could resume my normal activities, even drive, if it felt confortable to do so... The GP says forget the world for a month, put yourself in your room, close the blinds to help with the light sensitiveness and rest, sleep as much as you can, to help prevent new symptoms to develop.

There's a big gap between one advice and the other... I kind of felt good when the GP told me that she had a concussion, and that she was worried about what could happen if I dont do the right thing now, but again, the neurologists said that I can't control what is gonna happen, if my brain has been shaken hard enough on the fall and has a pre-deposition for seizures, they will happen more down the line, doesnt matter what I'm doing now...

Confusing, confusing...
Mrs-B is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote