View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 09:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile celiac from jen

i'm so sorry i didnt get back soon i live in Australia and i'm moving house at the moment, thankyou so much for the extra info. Nancy and every one until you wrote i didnt know gluten could effect some one with out celiacs, that s strange, but i understand its an auto immune thing. well i thought i was doing well eliminating gluten , ive never had any typical signs of celiacs , but after trying to eliminate gluten for 14 months, if i acidently have gluten my lips swell and my mood gets very very bad, how wierd is that, i knew i wasnt copeing emotionaly and it was effecting me but this is all new to me. my musclular probs , pain , and nerve probs on top of gait issues are worsening, including my memorie and dyslexia, my hands wont type and i feel as if i'm on a rocky boat all the time every day, some days are worse than others , my legs went from under me the other day.
but i still feel i'm on the right track,thanks to you all , but this disease i DO know i have regardless of what the DR say is slowly killing me! the advice ive had from this websight is amazing and i thank you all so very much , its helping me with my strength to know someone knows i'm not telling fibs. for me walking to the kitchen is like walking a marathon my heart is having palps and i'm so tierd i want to just thro it all away, its invisable you see HA!
untill i fall in the dark or fall to pieces, which is happening more often lately, god help me , i want my old wonderfull life back. i'm so lucky to have an amazing man in my life , my husband believes me he see's me every day losing control, slowly. bugga i'm making my self cry. thanks again soooo very much, ill let you all know soon about whats hapening ive so many questions for the DR"S they are gona hate me, he he
Hugs to you all jen from oz
jenD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote