View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 04:42 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up

Please DO!! - stick around to share your testimony!!
It is a tremendous help for those who are scared and searching for feedback! We've been there and I recall (before this forum was made) how alone I felt and, like you said - finding horror stories online. People need SUPPORT when getting these units - not be scared off and discouraged. Of course everyone needs to be aware of the dangers, etc. And we always appreciate the folks who come here to share their negative testimonies as well because this is the reality of it. We've got a good balance here at NT. I feel that people can get a pretty accurate idea of what is involved, simply by reading thru alot of these posts.

I am ever so grateful for the others who have made a place here and the friendships that have developed. We even like to kick up our heals once in awhile for the fun of it...........speaking of which, we should have another cyber-party when Mark is able to come back to the forum!!
HECK YA!!
He's under strict orders not to be on computer for a few weeks. You can bank on the fact that he's probably checkin in on us once in awhile and he isn't too far away.

Andy I think it would be a GREAT idea to post a video on YT!
Let us know if you do so we can see!

I'm so happy for you that you are feeling so positive about all of this and that your outcome is looking so good.
Hopefully you won't experience much surgical pain. Like you said, sometimes day 2 can be a downer. The hospitals are usually pretty good at making sure we feel real 'good' when they send us home, then reality kicks in for the next few days. But not necessarily so in every case. I think you've got the better end of the stick simply because you've been thru surgery before and like you said, this is not near as intense as what you previously had done.
Get some good rest and we'll be anxious to see how you get along!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DFW_Andy (08-18-2012), eva5667faliure (08-19-2012), ger715 (08-19-2012), JavaJan (08-19-2012)