View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 07:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I love your honesty, Bryanna!

I'm not sure if I should "tick" a dentist off who may hold the life of 2 of my teeth in her hands. LOL! I never know what I may say if the mood strikes me though!

There is another dentist I remember who may be a better choice than the one I have. She was going to do a lot of crown work for me years ago, but I chickened out. At that time, I had already had 2 root canals and some bad dental experience, so didn't want to "mess" with things. Bad idea on my part, I know. By the way, I still have 2 root canaled teeth.

However, she did take films to see if the root canals had failed, I remember this part of it. So, she seemed to know that root canals did not always work. I remember wondering why she would even be questioning the root canal work. I didn't even think that they could become infected. Now I know better!

I am going to call her office on Monday and see if I can get a cleaning, which I need, and have her go over their mercury removal protocol. If I like what she says, I will probably have her do that work. This would give me a clean slate and no emotional garbage or ill thoughts, so to speak.

I'll keep in touch! Gretchen
gdmcor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (08-19-2012)