View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 08:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks Rae

You really have a way of making a guy feel welcome! Y'all all do, actually. This forum has been such a positive experience. I literally just sat and read every word of what you (and someone else) wrote to me to my beloved wife. She's a precious, sensitive woman that has the gift of mercy...feels pain when others feel pain, shares joy when others do. She was genuinely touched by the posts I just read to her...as am I.

I turned to her after reading them and said, "This is so cool - I have a new circle of friends!" to which she heartily agreed.

We both cracked up at "Butt-Buzzers!" That's a good one.
"Howdy, y'all - I'm a butt-buzzin cyborg from DFW an feelin purdy dern good raht 'bout now, how are yew?!"

Another positive: My "2nd day" is on Sunday when I'll be spendin a bit more time with our Lord. I've been debating on trying to go to church (hate missing!) but perhaps I should hold off for this week. We did go out and did a little shopping today and I really did fantastic (used one of their electric cart thingy's).

God bless each of you!

DFW_Andy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-19-2012), ger715 (08-19-2012), Rrae (08-19-2012), Saffy (08-19-2012)