Thread: Vic...
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 10:38 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I wanted to reply to this too.

Vicc, you are certainly not alone in not getting post answered.

I have noticed in the last few months when people would start things that everyone scatters like a bomb was thrown in the room with all of them.

I have seen new people come on here and not get any help nor support at all. I have actually talked to several on the phone and still email with them.

As far as the oldies, they seem to have scattered also.

We need to support any and all that come on here, not just pick and choose who we do answer. If we don't know what they are talking about then yes we might skip it or come on to them and just say hi and give them some emotional support.

It has bothered me a lot about this of late and have approched it with one of the Moderators. I realize there is nothing she can do about it but I just wanted to say something about what I am seeing.

We don't all agree on everything, and that's ok. We need to be ok with what we believe in and the fact that not everyone agrees with everyone.

Jose's right. People can come on here and say the exact same thing and someone will come on and aknowledge the second or third one that said it but not the first one to say it in the same post. I don't get that part myself.

People do try to read what you have to say and we may not agree with all of it, like Jose, I can't even understand a lot of medical words and it's hard to look everyone of them up so I just try to understand what I can of the medical post at times.

I would hope I don't get any flack from how I feel about this whole issue but I just think people need to support everyone that comes on here for help and pretty quick so they don't just disappear into darkness by themselves.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote