View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 09:13 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

well, that was fun! She put me on a new liquid med for parasites. I grew up drinking well water from the very back woods of NC and I was an avid hiker for decades and drank from streams, so it didnt surprise me that I had some hanger oners. its a liquid that is so vile, and so nasty that you really have to work hard to swallow it. I have hidden it in a very strong fruit smoothie. Well, let me tell you 30 drops 2x a day was WAY TO STRONG for me. my stomach absolutely rolled over and locked up and said NO! We bumped it to 10 drops 2x a day, and the nausea parade continued, and we chose to go to 5 drops 2x a day and then dropped it to 5 drops once a day. Whee! let the diarrhea begin! I felt like I had a severe case of the flu. I was up for 2 days and really cleaned myself out. it was bad!

I called her office yesterday after being a sweaty, feverish, exhausted, dehydrated mess and said NO MORE! I followed your plan for 7 out of 30 days and im done! We can either figure out something else, or be done, but I dont have what it takes to finish this course. I am sure she will call tomorrow.

She was extremely sympathetic about helping me adjust doses, and was quite worried about pushing me too hard. The comment was made that if that last step didnt work we would find either another way to fix it, or I would have to live with it. Since my tummy is one of my major wish list items I was hoping.

I go back in 4 days for another treatment. I am more than half way thru. I am seeing nice improvements Better energy, better vision, headaches all but gone, better balance, can stand on one foot. can walk a straight line, can close my eyes, tilt my head back and touch my nose. my red skin has turned a nice creamy white, and I no longer burn in my own body. I can sleep at night without an AC. I can walk without going more blind than I already am. While the hug is still here, its less. I no longer get shocks when I bend my head forward, and I am starting to see my old drive return. the I want to get up energy, where as before I didnt care and my song was leave me alone please! I just wanted to go back to bed. now I am wanting to be up.

Will report in after my next visit.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-19-2012), Mariel (08-24-2012), Natalie8 (08-23-2012), SallyC (08-19-2012)