View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 11:54 AM
anon21816

anon21816

Default Thanks Rrae :)

Rrae thats fantastic news about Mark, so glad he can keep us updated through you........

I wonder will he have withdrawal symptons by not using his computer ... I know it would KILL me if I couldnt get online at some stage during the day, even if its just with my iphone........otherwise I would feel Im missing out

But hopefully he will listen to Dr's orders and take heed and in that way he will be back here again with us all giving us lots and lots of encouragement......

Thanks Rrae

Jackie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
Thank God for text-messaging! Mark is but an armreach from where I live (well, one state over ) and I feel very grateful that he stays in touch the best he can.
He is under strict orders NOT to be on computer, as most of us know, so we'll gladly take whatever bits and pieces of communication we can get.

Today he says that his arms feel MUCH better! "Wow, you should see the scar!" he says. His first shower was very nice and made him feel human again. And, as always, he's very appreciative of all our prayers and wellwishes.

Is this good news or WHAT!!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (08-22-2012), eva5667faliure (08-26-2012), ger715 (08-19-2012), Mark56 (09-02-2012), Rrae (08-19-2012)