View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 11:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey28 View Post
Hi. I was daignosed with spontaneous CSF leaks about two years ago. I woke up one day in extreme pain and the only way to get relief was to lay down. After a few weeks and numerous hospitals and neurologist visits and tests I finally found a doctor who helped me. I had a myleogram done and discovered multiple leaks in my spine. I was told that there was a doctor out in California that could do surgery and possibly repair all the leaks. Before any of this happened I fortunately started feeling much better and for about a year now have been headache free. I still feel pressure every now and then but with extra fluid intake and caffeine intake I can function normally. Anyway, my concern now is that I am pregnant. I haven't been consuming as much caffeine because of that and I'm also very scared that the weight gain will affect my condition. Has anyone ever been pregnant with leaks? I've noticed lately that I can feel the pressure more often. I'm not sure if that is even the right way to describe it but that is what it feels like. Any input would help. Thanks!!
Hi Lindsey....I had read in another post that you knew a Doc in Philadelphia who is good at working with these leaks....could you give me his name?? You can reach me at:celesteandjoe@yahoo.com It would be much appreciated as I am at a loss with who to go to thank you so much.
celesteandjoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote