Thread: Cellcept?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 02:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Cellcept

to separate Hi there! I've only been taking cellcept for a week now. As people say ALL meds have side effects! I am currently on Pred 60mg, since July2nd. On june 24th I had my first crisis and had to do 5 rounds of IVIG. Mestinon 60mg pills that i've' been taking 3X daily after 9 mos. My nurse that gives me my IVIG said that IVIG helps keep infections away. The only thing I have noticed is that all my fingers are very numb, I noticed this after the IVIG treatments. Does anyone else have numbness. This is not a good feeling cuz it hurts! Have a nice day! oobadoobaQUOTE=bu452000;879582]Was at the neurologist yesterday and he is considering having me try Cellcept and asked me to look into the drug and see what I thought. Did my online research and of course there are the usual not too nice side affects. Any one out there that has been on Cellcept for a while and can maybe tell me what your experience with the drug is. I have been on Prednisone since a MG crisis in December and had a very hard time dealing with the side affects but thankfully I will be off it soon. Even had trouble at first with the Mestinon as too high a dose gives me terrible intestinal issues. Only take a half pill at a time unless I am feeling really lousy. My body seems to be quite sensitive to most medications. Would appreciate any info y'all have. Thanks and have a great day.
AL[/QUOTE]

Last edited by oobadooba; 08-20-2012 at 02:57 PM. Reason: to separate my reply
oobadooba is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote