View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 07:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy One step forward and two steps back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricahelp View Post
That's a very good rhetorical question. It's still hard to believe my doctor suggested I had food poisoning and am not actually experiencing withdrawal symptoms. (definitely don't have food poisoning)
I have not tried benedryl or antihistamines, but may be worth a try.
I understand your frustration, I haven't found a medical/pharmalogical website that entails any withdrawal symptoms from Lyrica other than very mild side effects that are purported to last a couple of days if that long!

I am back to feeling crummy; all of the withdrawal symptoms are back, fibro symptoms that were numbed by Lyrica are exacerbated, and now my emotions are hardly controllable. I've gone from being a strong person with fairly tough skin to someone that cries at commercials and feels severely depressed.

This whole ordeal is scary, especially when you don't know what to do or who to turn to for help. I am going to see a neurologist September 19th, first available appt and I fear that they will either 1) say there is no reason for me to feel this way or 2) here's some drugs to help you feel better...

I want to eat better and exercise, but those two tasks are unbearable when you're sick to your stomach and are too weak to leave your home.

I wish everyone the best and hope that we can all find a way out of this very dark and painful point in our life.
EyesWideOpen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote