View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi I Hope I'm Writing Ginnie But Hi Anyone Else

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
[I have not stopped thinking about you. I have a little noahs ark tin, in which I place your name and condition. That way I don't forget people. Are you OK? have you been able to find some help? I do care, and hope to hear from you. ginnie

Thank You for the kind words I wish I had seen them sooner I live up in Sp[ringfield Oregon ,have a beautiful apartment on housing (no daughtersd step daughters or grandaughters live with me ,I never had m\my own apartment wow I think 3rd floor is highest . I finally got my RSD dxed while at the Nut House at UCLA (for being a faker claiming i hurt like on fire )well a German Neurosurgeon came by gave me lots of tests so after 8 yrears of being called every derogitory name in 1968 oh wekll I guess I did hurt . By then I had Fibrositis recently RA but tryinng Remicade . Anyway I would like to talk to you Ginnie and anyone else my addy is rsder@comcast.net .This was the first non E Group RSD Center I ever saw and to me it remains thee best we all are different so the pain hurts us differently ,you wouldnt believe my difference (no its not that Im a dog that uses Dragon Natural Speak )
People hurt then they get angryu because I wrote something aftter being up 3 days that was misunderstood(just Hypothetical) but still I cant take much negativity but if you wan t to say hi at my e mail or here ,wow kit would be a cherished gift. (I wrote a poem for hhere once but no one read it didnt bother to even say it was awful. I just try tpo be careful
But I hope all lof you are getting all you need if I can ever help /or read my poem I cant find it )
I wish all of you peace and love ADDY IS rsder at gmail dot com
GH rsdno
Gemntle Hug
rsdno is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote