View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 11:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh, that sounds trrible. I have some days where i am more dizzy than others. It really does depend on how tired i am. I i find the more tired i am the worse i feel.

I went through the back of a car window whilst i was on my bicycle. Was wearing a helmet. I wasn't knocked out and left hospital that day, felt ok to be honest. Then a few weeks later felt like hell, and so it continues. To be fair i am improving. The most annoying thing for me at the moment is muscle twitches, mostly in my legs. They tend to come and go.

I am very lucky, i work full time ad have a very supportive wife and my two yung daughters are great and understand that dad fell off his bike !

I hope you have more of those better days, especially with the summer bank holiday coming up !

Cheers for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacheysncream View Post
Its been a month this week that I have been on litural bed rest. Today I was so desperate to get out to a coffee shop (I live nr the most stunning villages and missed it) I got mum to take me. Once out I wished I was in a wheelchair, had to keep sitting down everywhere.

What about you, what happened?
Mwiseman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote