View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 02:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Went to a NPF sponsored PD symposium this past Saturday here in the Orange County area of California, just south of Los Angeles. About 400 people showed up. They had some good speakers and the guest of honor was Janet Reno. She was nice, kind, gracious - and tall! I'm 6'4" and she's right up there. It was a good event although nothing groundbreaking was discussed.

For the last two months, I've been getting sick and I cannot figure out why, nor can the doctors. Headaches and nausea on an almost daily basis. It's absolutely brutal. During a 58 day period, I was sick 54 of them. Not fun. I went through a stretch recently with 5 days of feeling back to normal, but have been sick again for the last 3 days. Doctors ran a full blood work-up but everything came back better than normal, so they have no answers. It's very frustrating because it just hits me out of nowhere and is pure hell.

I'm hoping to stay healthy enough to make the trip to New York this week for the Unity Walk, although I've been watching the weather for that area and it doesn't look good. Cold and rainy. Ugh.

If anyone from here is going to the Unity Walk, it would be great if you went to my website (listed below) and put my cell number into your phone. Then give me a call on walk day and hopefully we can at least meet and say hello in person. That would be great. I'm not sure what's in store for me since I won that contest with Teva pharmaceuticals and they have us pretty well booked Friday night and Saturday, so we'll see...

Hang in there everyone and have a great week!

Todd
PDTalks.com

Todd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote