View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 05:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I totally agree that every single one of us is different and has a different recipe as to what works. It’s odd, what might work for a while for you, may later prove to be ineffective. And then later try that same drug again, and it works again for a while. The symptoms, for me anyway, seem to have a mind of their own. It is very hard to judge what tomorrow will look like. Some symptoms are guaranteed daily, and others are random, or come on strong, stay for a while, then dissipate. Probably one of the most frustrating aspects of this disease. Always nice to know what options are out there though, and how much it has helped or not helped others.

Me = Gabapentin 600mg 3x day. The following are PRN: tramadol 50mg, diazepam 5mg, oxycodone 5-325mg, oxycodone 7.5-325mg, Soma, 350mg, zofran 4mg

I feel I am missing a good daily antidepressant for control of pain and sometimes emotion. To say that RSD/CRPS can get you feeling a little blue from time to time, i think would be an understatement. Just my opinion.
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote