View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 06:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Exclamation

Regarding AZ Dr's.
I called Dr Lynch's office and they told me no they don't do them.

Dr Turley- he is my normal PM. Long story short, in the spring he told me he had nothing else to offer me bu meds. I saw Dr pulley in UT for another set of eyes (I had consulted with him last year before starting with Dr Turley) he recommended ketamine. Dr Turley was ok with it but said he hated to see me travel out of state if not needed. Evidently Dr Siwek ihas opened a new hospital this year called Freedom of Pain Hospital. They are offering ketamine but were not in network for me. I am in UT right now doing outpatient ketamine with Dr Pulley. Dr Turley's office said they would do boosters for me. Never said anything about it being after outpatient. Dr Turley is a great guy, it took a while for him to figure me out (I hide my pain very well and I try not to complain. I finally broke down crying at an appt and listed all the changes I have made
To my life because of this. I just want to be a good mom again. He finally figured me out. He has 6 kiddos just like me. . Anyway, great guy but the communication within the office (messages, appts with psch etc really stink)
6kiddos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (07-14-2014)