View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 06:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Relapses

Hi peacheysncream, so sorry to hear about your relapse last night.

I myself also had some setback yesterday evening, and I think it happened because I stayed too long on the Internet looking for answers for my mTBI yesterday afternoon.

Even though I had taken all my meds without fail, when I went to bed last night I had a terrible headache, I felt like the bed was spinning and the nausea came back too. I also had sweats and vomit and the tinnitus was at its worse. I don't know how long it all lasted, but it was pretty bad. I only managed to fall asleep sitting up too, everytime I tried to lay down, the nausea was back.

Today I'm feeling very tired, headache is pretty bad and I have pain on my right leg and arm. It has been 3 weeks since my accident.

The most difficult thing for me is to keep cool when I feel some improvement and when I have a good day. I'm normally very active, and since the accident, I haven't done much. I'm understanding now that because I have a good day, it doesn't mean that I'm all better.

Did you do anything different yesterday? Maybe you also did a bit too much and didn't realise.

Hope you feel better soon.
Mrs-B is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
peacheysncream (08-22-2012)