View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 10:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes.

It was given to me years ago by my inlaws. Among many other things it is supposed to be good for, it included losing weight, lol, which to my dismay never seemed to prove true. I guess if it sound too good to be true to wiggle your legs to lose weight it probably is not true, haha.

However, I have had it for years and never been consistant with the use of it until now and oddly I am losing weight, lol. But I also have completely changed my diet and am on thyroid meds so...lol.

BUT I do agree it helps greatly with circulation. Alot of people with edema use it successfully in my family. I pulled it out of the closet when this PN started with me and I do feel my episodes are shorter if I use it during an episode of burning/tingling.

Oh, FYI, supposedly only the sunancon is patented by the chinese with the use of the figure 8 movement like a fish and is the best. All other machines simply wiggle legs back and forth instead of the figure 8. And honestly, the machines are expensive, had it not been given to me, I would never have purchased it on my own most likely.
Stacy2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote