View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 07:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown Disability Update Report

Hi I Just Got This Disability Update Report Form, SSA-455, That Has 6 Questions On It. I Filled It Out. I've Been On SSI For 13 Years Now. I Received One Of These Before Back In 2005, Now I'm Getting Another One. I Have A Question, If Anyone Can Answer This For Me. In The Remarks Section, They Only Give You A Few Lines To Answer Any Questions Further. Which I Did, But I Ran Out Of Room, So I Added A Few More Piece Of Paper To Further My Questions In 5a & 5b, Plus I Also Added My Doctors Address & Phone Numbers, I List All The Meds I'm On. I Won My Case For A Mental Disorder. Do You Think That Giving Them More Info Will Hurt My Case Or Better My Case. Also I Made A Mistake On The 4th Question, Where It Says, Which Describes Your Health Now Compared To August 2010. I Put A X In Worse, But I Put White Out On That X, & Put An X In The Same Box. Do You Think Because I Did These Few Things I'm Going To Get Flagged. Can Some One Help Me With These Questions. I Didn't Do Anything Wrong I Just Corrected The Mistake I Made.
kimberlysilk1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote