View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 08:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My thought on this is ... no one person with this beast has the exact RSD as another, we are different from each other there for how this beast affects us is different. I had an unexpected pleasure of speaking with a family member that has been disabled for years and no-one knew exactly why.. Until I was dx,d with RSD did it come out that this is what she has as well. she was embarrassed to admit it. she was also affraid that others would nit pick and accuse her of being a fraud(as many of us are called) her father was floored when he spoke with me , he said that his daughter( my second cousin) has this and she never explained what it was. when I spoke with her so much came out. the rsd she has affects her legs and arms but she can still run just not use her arms. So the question goes out. that if this is possible for my cousin is it possible that Paula has RSD just the same?? we know what it is like to be criticized by family and friends and people that do not understand this beast. are we being too critical of a star that isnt exactly comfortable with being upfront in regards to her issues. I dont dare compare my pain to anthers. its not a fair measurement. who am I to decide what pain somewhat else feels . sooooo much pain in this world I just wish we could make it all better . we are here for each other. thank god for that and thank god for all of you. ..
painman2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote