Thread: Possible MG?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 06:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jules~ View Post
At that appt. he said I would just have to accept that it is anxiety ( I have a history of it). I tried to explain to him that my physical symptoms could not be explained by anxiety but he does not take me serious. I explained how bad my breathing was and he did not even listen to my lungs just ordered a lung test.
~jules~
Hi Jules

This is just abominable.
My symptoms were at their worst at a very calm period in my life and were at their mildest ever (almost silent) during the most stressful 3 months I ever had at the beginning of this year.

Please do not end up getting stuck with a doctor like this like I did for 2 years. It was only through sheer LUCK that I didnīt end up getting into big trouble last year.

My gut feeling says take the trip. I you donīt you may or may not get that chance to find someone that understands a little more than if a patient has breathing problems get with it and take some of those darned instruments out of your drawer and use them!!!

You have probably already thought through ideas: Plane??? (wheelchairs to help at airport) Drive halfway and have a layover somewhere.

Iīm sure youīll get lots of answers from the others.

Hang in there for now

Anacrusis
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote