View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:04 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart OH DEAR.... pls see doc

dear Donna

yes i would absoutely go to the doctor asap in fact, if possible maybe could you call and describe what has been going on sisnce its bee na couple days now building up, right?

because eyes are so sensitive and some conditions cand mess you up pretty bad.

often ialuronic acid is given for eye afflictions even post-op like cataract, but honest. i would not recommend using ANY product on ur eyes until u see a doc. and i'd see a doc asap.

just for example............ let's suppose you scratched your cornea. say near the outer edge even - it might not affect your vision a lot, so you wouldnt know it. but it would cause mega-irritation and could nto figure it out. but you don't want to go putting stuff on there. unless eyedoc says it's ok. some stuff is bad to put on corneal scratches. (NOT saying you scratched your cornea - just example of something only the doctor could know.)

(((((((hugs)))))))

yes and the more i think the more i think that if you can go as a walk -in, maybe you could go today?????

sheez. i am pretty concerned. pls don't put other stuff in your eye for now, without medical advice. i am sorry it hurts so much. you will be fine. but eyes best don't mess with them. risk get much much worse when we mess with eyes when not 1000% sure what is wrong.

pls see doc
pls see doc
pls see doc
pls see doc
pls see doc
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-23-2012), Dmom3005 (08-23-2012), Mari (08-23-2012)