Thread: Tbi
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Help....nah....just a good ear and short jabs of advice.

All: It's all good. I don't/won't inpinge on other people too much. The screws keep loosening and I have to tighten them up daily. I wanted to just get it out of the system and try to gain some semblence of sanity back. Between noises, mood swings, lights, complex task comprehension and completing tasks in a safe sequence as well as trying not to want to "leave the game".

I'm noticing a complete lack of libido...not incapable, just not in the thought process.

Apathy...it isn't worth the energy...why do it.

Constant thought of 10 -100 +/- different topics, words, feelings, and tasks at the same time.

The whirl-wind feeling/sensation like I'm being shook by the shoulders and the sense will not leave unless I focus on a single task.

Unable to depart from that single task until it is resolved or my body senses so much pain from that one position that I have to get up.

The pauses to get started are extended to several miutes to possibly an hour or more.

It's just all so overpowering and costs so much energy to keep being willing to go on and continue the charade of being/acting normal.

It's tough.... ahh hell...I'm blabbering again....sorry to write so much. Good therapy...thanks for listening.

Later
W
WillieG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote