View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you thank you thank you

Got. Call from the vet this am but had dr appts all day. In a nutshell they say it is from him licking it....ok, I don't really buy that because I am with Trip day on stay on and A) he isn't a licker and B) well, I don't have a B. they said to watch it and if there were changes they would biopsy it. They suggested that I put a cone on him....for what I ask? He doesn't lick it, I am the only one that is bothered by it.

So I will monitor it? I am not sure what to do I guess I don't think I need a second opinion.

On the ex husband. I am in the USMC, a very small community. We only have a couple bases East Coast and a couple West Coast, HI and Okinawa and Japan. Everyone know someone who know someone else. Unfortunately for me, I seem to be crossing paths with alot of people at once.

I took myself to 5 Guys Burgers and fries.....I I only go once a year and well, it had been 15 mos. it was so good.

I feel pretty good right now. Thanks for all of your support. Oh, yes, I would love to relocate but I can't until my medical stuff is all done, about a year. I want to move to a tiny place just like Dmom. I would like to work in astate park, in a bakery, something nice and good.

Have a good night everybody!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-23-2012), Dmom3005 (08-23-2012), mymorgy (08-24-2012), waves (08-23-2012)