View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Replying back

No, I never filed in federal court, this happened after the ALJ hearing. I have cried and cried about this. It's worse than losing the case. When I called Social Security the one lady told me she didn't believe me even when I told her I'd send her proof. I tried to post the sites that have done this below my post, but this site won't allow posting links. One place on the internet I wrote to told me I would have to get a court order to have all of them removed. I've called attorneys and they all say they don't know what to do. If anyone knows what type of an attorney to go to to get a court order please let me know. I'm shocked this is being allowed. I didn't apply on line, but I have seen their online site and they actually promise to keep everything confidential. They don't mention they will allow people's cases to be released to these places once the case is closed.

The one place I wrote to said the courts release this info for law students to study. I wouldn't mind if it didn't show my name but it does, shows the doctors names, the judge the whole denial & why I was denied. I am embarrassed because most of my case is involving psychological stuff that is personal and very private. This was never disclosed to me, and it's not being disclosed to anyone else either. Now for sure I'll never be able to even get a part time job even though I very much am disabled. I can forget ever having a relationship now because anyone can google my name & all of these come up. I hope my family never sees this, but in due time they will & it will hurt them. This isn't fair to them, they'll probably be afraid to be around me. I don't want my ex husband seeing this; I will be the laughing stock of the town because he will love this posted all over the internet about me to laugh about with his friends. This is not right to do. I swear this has happened and will email anyone privately the places doing it. There are more and more of these companies cropping up everyday doing it. It's scary!!! I'm annoyed how several people have actually told me I'm lying. Why on earth would I lie about this? I wish I was.
Halo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote