View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brue View Post
My right foot feels like it's gonna explode so bad, I'm afraid to take my compression sock off. And the old lady is wearing me out about throwing vegetable pulp that just went through a juicer -- down the disposal. Wtf is wrong with people? Oh that's right - she's not in pain 24/7 like I am! I knew I'd figure it out. This tune just about sums it up. For your enjoyment. As much enjoyment as you can get anyway.

Low Fidelity All-Stars - Battleflag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2BNp...eature=related

I have edema; but because of the PN cannot handle the added pain from the compression socks. Unfortunately, I have to take water pills daily to keep the swelling and water retention down.

The hardest part, for me thru all of this, was acceptance. Took quite some time; still struggle; but then realized the life I was passing on to those I loved was not good for them or myself. I needed to start caring more about others. I actually felt badly for my husband who could no longer enjoy the things we did together. His life has changed because of my illness as well. Really not the life any of us had planned....24/7 pain.

(Gerry)
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote