View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 10:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Progesterone Cream for Adrenal Fatigue

Of course, I didn't know that my adrenal fatigue was triggered by a genetic neuromuscular order, but a saliva assay proved that my cortisol levels were low. After years of suffering, I tried progesterone cream made from yams. It's better than synthetic progesterone called progestin.

What made me try it? Things got so bad that I had the beginnings of scleroderma like my sister, my forehead and a spot on my upper right lip, but soon after using the cream, the sclerotic tissue disappeared and I began to lose weight effortlessly. An autoimmune disorder had been halted in its tracks. The cream supplied what I was lacking through no fault of my own. With doctors apparently clueless, I had found the solution out of desperate need.

New research in 2011 links normal blood potassium levels with progresterone produced in the adrenal glands, not the reproductive organs. When I was losing potassium, progesterone cream brought it back. This is pertinent if you're a male with adrenal fatigue.

Before the cream I had estrogen-progesterone in the form of uterine polyps, fibrocystic breast disease, uterine fibroid tumors due to deficiencies in total body progesterone. But with the cream, if my breasts had cysts, I just applied the cream and they resolved into nothing. And best of all, I didn't spend days in bed unable to move and miserable.

Several times I tried to stopping. When I did, I got so weak my brother had to pick me up from work while my own car remained in the parking lot. Once he got me home, within 30 minutes of applying the cream I was perfectly fine.

The polyps occurred when I stopped using the cream on another occasion. Caused a lot of bleeding. GYN said it was the biggest thing she's ever removed from someone not in an operating room. She instructed me to keep using the cream.

Anyway, with progesterone cream my fatigue was 90% controlled and my journey through menopause was effortless.
kimmie1000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-14-2012)