View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 07:52 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Had another treatment. I went in feeling awful. I had a migraine, and a visual migraine, and a tummy ache. She tested several of the suppliments she has been giving me and said my body says its time to stop them. (thank god! some of that stuff is awful!) She plugged me into the machine (i didnt tell her a word) she said "oh we have to stop, you are in the middle of a migraine" and she switched the knobs on the machine and held some buzzy light thing over my head. in 20 minutes my migraine was mostly gone and the visual one was completely gone. We proceeded on with the electromagnetic treatment for the DDT, and so forth.

The body has a range from 1 to 100 to be in balance we want to ride at a 50 for our kidneys, lungs liver, nervous system and so forth. its a balance. my nervous system was riding in the 20s and so was my stomach. My nervous system tested out at a 43 and my stomach was a 41.

I felt like I had been starting a flare, but after I left there yesterday feeling like I had imagined the whole thing. My foot stopped buzzing, my headache was better and while I have an issue with the MS hug she was telling me that my ileo cecal valve is stuck closed and she wants me to see some special chiropractor that does a maneuver to open that valve. I will have to post a video to show you this strange pretzel maneuver. Wild stuff.

I told her i am ordering the products she wishes me to continue on online and getting them for 1/3 the cost. She went on to tell me how she orders some from a special medical company that you have to be a professional to get their catalog and I wouldnt be able to. I whipped out my nursing license and said yes! I can, and have already received their first catalog in the mail, so its the exact same product but at wholesale now. She said "whatever works!" so, no more yucky drops and no more other bad tasting stuff. its just regular suppliments now.

Do I feel better? YES! my my mind is clearer. the headaches are rare, (they used to be 10 a day or more) while my tummy has some to go, it too is at least behaving better. I feel more nourished, and stronger. I am not wobbly, and my vision is at 20/60 right now instead of 20/400. I can see well enough with glasses to read a book, or play a video game. I dont wall walk thru my home anymore, and I rarely to never take the cane with me outside. We are in the home stretch of it now. Just the chiro to see (he will see you 2 or 3 times and be done for the year) and a couple more visits with her.

It has been incredibly expensive, and a long drive, and taxing to swallow stuff that upsets your stomach and make sure you are always in reach of pills to swallow in case you put something in your tummy, but as the amount and types of suppliments are running down, and my body is winding back up, and I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel, I am saying it was and still is worth it. Yesterday was a $400 day, so add that to the pile of burning money, but my trip to italy wasnt going to happen if I was sick anyway, so might as well give her my italian trip money and be better, yes?

will let you know in about a week what the next treatment is, and will report in when I see the special chiropractor. Will post a video when I can find one of what this special guy does. looked scary to me!

Would I so this again? YES! it has worked more in the past 3 months than all my other meds combined did in the last 3 years. I dont feel like I have a pill that covered up my symptom, I feel like my symptoms went away, not just got beaten into submission. I had days when I thought for sure I would slap her, or just stop going, but with DH pushing me, and friends and neighbors pushing me and children pushing me, I am glad I hung in there. In the early days I didnt have the strength to pay attention to her, let alone understand what she was taking about.

Thanks for coming along for the ride. Will report back soon.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-24-2012), Erika (08-24-2012), Mariel (08-24-2012), SallyC (08-24-2012)