View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 12:49 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Western medicine makes a profit to keep us sick or at least keep us on medicines that are far beyond our capability to afford without insurances or care programs and then we are riddled with symptoms and issues, and flares and set backs and told its all expected parts of this disease. We dont know what causes it, what cures it, or even how to prevent it. Some say Vit D others say diet, others say live in the sunny states...its just so puzzling.

My naturopath is one of a handful around the USA that uses the "god machine" and while she is a good one, there are several that are using it strictly for profit and racing large numbers of folks in and out of their doors, and as many of you know if you reach a level of sickness that it steals your life away, you WILL pay anything, you will give up anything, and you will listen to stories of bee stings and acaaai berries and monavie juices and so forth. This was a gamble for me to go, and I know that so many could never begin to afford the first treatment, let alone the follow up care, so I decided to journal it and bring you with me. Would I crash and burn in public? maybe, but I was going to be honest about it.

This time, it worked! its working, and should continue to work, but it was not my first try at something to help me. From Beta, to copaxone to baclofen to chiropractors to accupuncture, to yoga to suppliments of vit D and acaai berries and monavie juice, and steroids, and IV care, and PT and PT and EVP tests and canes, walkers, special shoes, electronic devices to force my leg muscle to kick...it adds up, and each time you fail it takes a bite out of you. To be honest I really wouldnt have looked twice at this had it not helped my cat so much. I saw it and was a believer before I left my home. I was compliant even on days I didnt want to be. I did not allow myself to be tricked or told that if it failed it was because I didnt want it badly enough. I started off blind, hobbling, and riddled with massive migraines. I am now walking 5 to 7 miles per day and starting to hike again. I dragged my bike out of the basement. I have a smile on my face. I can see! Someone finally answered me about why my hug is so bad in only one spot! 2o years I have been asking about this odd muscle reaction.

The goal is to get western medical pros to wake up and see that theirs is not the only way. STOP laughing at the LDN and stop refusing to talk to your patients about vitamin therapy, or biofeedback or acupuncture. Stop grabbing the pharmaceutical book to fix everything.

Hipocrates said that medicine should be about wellness care and keeping people healthy and not about rescue care only to try to catch them when they fall. there are villages around the world that the healer of the village is paid on how many healthy patients he has, and is deducted from one one falls ill.

Instead of seeing a patient every 10 mins and expecting to know the whole story (because dont all of our stories match?) our MDs need to slow down, stop talking, and start listening! Will I give up my neuro? no! Do I still have MS, yes but I will be quite curious to know what my next MRI shows.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-24-2012), Mariel (08-26-2012)