View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 09:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Dear Greeneyes

I bought a 4 alarm pill reminder at a discount store and it works great, we do what we have to do ....I forgot my med's a few times and wished I hadn't.
Your young, brave, and believe me there are so many things you have to look forward too.
In my lifetime I've seen so much medical technology breakthroughs, miracles medications, you are going to be just fine.
I have a grandaughter who was born with so many disorders I will not begin to name them all but I know that the body can often times find a way to heal itself, even against all odds. In her case she was never to walk, talk, grow, even see. The optic nerves are not connected in her brain, but her brain found it's own way around that and she see's just fine. Another thing, she's missing her growth hormone, they wanted to start the painful injections everday when she was two years old but my daughter didn't think she could inflect that kind of pain and she knew her daughter wouldn't understand why this was being done to her, so no growth hormones. Well about three years old she started growing a little and each year she has grown more. No she is not the size she should be for her age, but her little body is finding ways around her deficencys. There
is always hope....my prayers are with you...Silver
Silver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote