Thread: Pcs!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 03:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Reply

Dear friends,

thank you very much for all you replies. I am told by ma neurologist it is PCS, and by psychiatrist. I am asked here how I injured myself.

Well, I didn't mention it because it is a bit bizzare, but I will do it now. I injured myself in most stupid way. Last year I was diagnosed with serous neurogical disoreder CIDP, symtoms used to be terrible, pain withno relief, wweakness, dysestehsias... etc.

I recovered, to some extent, but at times I was so desperate that I used to hit myself withmy heand in head, yes it is stupid!! At first I was so weak that Iwas not able to injure even insect. But my streanght recovered, and habit remaind, I did it severa ltime later, once after that I had dizzines, headaches, confusen, so I did recover.. and said never again.

But my head became too sensitive, one light touch cause present symptoms. This is the way I got it. Stupid, you will all say, CIDP is heavy issue and sometimes I was realy desperate. CIDP is now ok, but my head not.

Today I awake, after short sleep, I see things aroudn, but I am not emmotionaly aware of them.

I remember thngs, but I am unable to organize things. Could I casoe any kind of dementia, my doctor said not at all, from what he sees.

Also, such state of my counsciousness I had once in onemajorr depression episode, but I recovered fully. Also I was diagnosed with kind of pschosis last year, but it was induced by SOluMedrol I got for nothing, it wasconfirmed my two psychitarist. I recovered from that, but now like part of it comes out again.... benign I would say.

Mostly, I am most concerned I caused some kind of dementia since Ifeel stupd, disorgainised... doctors say no...

Thank you for replies...
Damodar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote