View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 01:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

First of all, thank you all so much for your love and concern. I pray the few advances that have been made in fighting this monster will keep yours at bay so you'll never get to this point.

I did research the medi-honey and checked with the home nurses about it. It does work really well on individual sores, but my legs just seem to "weep" from the pores from below my knees down to and including my feet. Some of the places that were originally blisters, look like sores, but alot of the time, they aren't what's leaking. Guess they'd have to wrap my entire lower legs in honey bandages...........ewwwww.......sticky!!! Stay away from the bees!!!! I should go to a wound care center, but that involves the transportation thing again.

Now, on to the catheter.......It was really great until Thursday evening when the bladder spasms took on a life of their own. OMG!!!! Haven't had that much pain since labor pains before they did a C-section, actually three of them. The spasms came in waves and each time it would throw my whole body into spasms, back, legs, etc., until it went away for a couple minutes. Had to call the nurse to come and remove the catheter. Think it had developed a kink somewhere and the urine wasn't coming out. Owwwwie!!!!!!! Soon as the catheter was out, the spasms stopped so we know for sure that was the cause.

So we're back at square one until we figure out the next move. A supra-pubic sounds like the answer, but I have to get to a urologist first and that's the problem.........transportation. This is really a pain in the "patoot"..........I hate this disease!!!!!

.....Judy
SPMS -- FIBROMYALGIA -- Ouch! and Ouch!
Judy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-25-2012)