View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 11:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Dr. Hurwitz

Dr. Hurwitz saved my life!! He was my doctor! I live in the mid-west. The first time I saw him, he made me stay in DC for two weeks. He was the only doctor who was truly trying to find my pain levels. Dr. Hurwitz would tell me and my wife to walk the Mall, push the pain to the max then come back that day. He cleared me of all my meds and started me on LOW dose Methadone. The next day, I would go walk until I could go no more, at that point he told me to take the methadone until the pain subsided, then continue walking. He found my pain thresh-hold. No one else had.. He got me OFF the MS-Cotin, OFF the Oxycodon. And a mryiad off other crap.

I have nothing but the upmost respect for him, I'm drug free now, if it was'nt for him; I would not be here.

I have full blown RSD.. I know pain.. This is why docs are afraid to write scripts, DEA always watching. But you can bet your butt that if it was one of them, or family member they would do the samething trying to get relief.
I'm sorry but if people would take the meds on the label, and do it correctly, instead of trying to get wasted this would not be a matter. Has for has over prescribing; you know as well as I. You can get anything you want on the street.. There just trying to make an example out of these doctors.. This hole thing makes me sick...

Last edited by sadlyme; 04-23-2007 at 05:31 AM.
sadlyme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote