View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 07:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Well, phooey!

Thanks for posting the full article, I noticed she did NOT take wheat germ oil...now I will have to return the vat of it that I ran out and bought right after I read the abstract!

I think this is promising, too, but understand what Soccertease is saying. Yes, she is close to taking almost the same amount of meds as she was before she began the diet.....but, her symptoms are almost gone. And being maintained, two years later. Who among PWP, taking the usual and customary drug regime, can say that?

The bigger concern for me is that she seems pretty clearly in the category of known-causes of PD: neurotoxin exposure. Most of us do not have this luxury-we have no idea how or why we have PD. Nor can we pinpoint with the remoteness accuracy when it all really might have started (symptoms come years later which is not much help). One of the best things about this, though, is that anyone can try it with the only side effect being better overall health.

I had to smile at the end of the article, where the authors state they have no conflicts of interest, because I actually believe it this time
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Betsy859 (03-03-2015)