View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 08:18 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

OMG i am watching films like "tapped" about a small town in maine that is over run by the Poland Springs people so they can pump clean water out of their town and into bottles so folks can carry their water bottle where ever they go. Then they showed how those bottles are made and how many chemicals leach into the water from the bottle that is made from petroleum!

I watched "whats for Dinner" about a man who runs a restaurant and patrons starting asking "does the mean have any GMOs" since he had never heard the term he started investigating what is GMO and is is really bad for you? In the end he changed his place to be completely organic. It showed how many chemicals are used in creating a GMO (genetically modified food) and OMG! I had no idea how many products now use them! kellogs, kashi, general mills, and about 70% of the packaged foods on our food shelves have GMO in them. Aspertame, and so forth is considered a GMO since its a bacteria that is forced to poop and that poop is what is aspertame! OMG!

I saw a film about folks who live 50 miles from a processing plant in texas. (where they make those plastic bottles for water) and 75% of the populous is sick! breast cancers, MS, lupus, sarcoidosis, COPD, and so forth. SCARY! they were dumping PCBs in the snow river that ran thru the town and according to the their own internal reviews when they placed fish in water from the river, the fish died in under 4 minutes!

When we start poisoning our air, our water, our food supply and our lands so that we can drag around a bottle of water...EEEEK! America is one of the only countries that doesnt require GMOs to be labeled. you never know what you are getting.

no wonder so many are getting sick with strange things. Im a little scared. The detox program is working for me and I admit I feel so much better, cleaner, clearer, and stable. I dont think even I realized how sick I was getting.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote