View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 03:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Marlene, I'm aware of electromagnetic pollution and have avoided buying a home near high tension wires. It has stopped me from buying condos when I really needed a place. It's one reason why I'm here in the desert, yuck.

I did watch part of the video on the True Cost of Oil. Beautiful country there, and wonderful ecosystem which sustains the native peoples as well as animals. But what is the alternative to seeking oil in places like this? I have no answer. Fracking in our US states is also dangerous and may cause unforeseen earthquakes and collapses of land areas. Buying from hostile nations that we have to appease is also bad. Other forms of energy have problems too. You no doubt know what they are. I am interested in Tesla energy but don't know enough about it to talk briefly (you know how you can't speak briefly about something you don't know very much about). It would be "free" and easily obtainable all over the world. Tragedy that is isn't in use, would save some countries now teetering on starvation.
Mariel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-26-2012)