View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 05:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Advice - CRPS/RSD Spring - Electrical injury

I am a fairly newly diagnosed case of CRPS, approx 4 mo since significant systemic symptoms. Venipuncture injury Feb 27, 2012; electrical injury to same left arm April 3, 2012.
In Feb developed hypersensitivity of left arm after painful venipuncture. End of April developed systemic neuropathic pain misfiring symptoms and noticed blotchy skin left hand. Mid May limb jerking at night began between rest & sleep state. End of June noticed mild edema in toes of both feet and shiny & blotchy skin bottom both feet. Systemic neuropathic pain misfiring continues to present.

I live in So. Calif. and am currently on gabapentin 2700 mg/day, naltrexone 13.5 mg/day, dextromethorphan SR 120 mg/day. To begin ketamine sub-lingual as needed for flares. I have done some arm physical therapy. I have good use of my hands and feet but I have limitations with my left arm and limitations of how long I can walk, without pain.

To date no doctor has done any nerve blocks, epideral injections, etc. What would be recommended to try to put this in remission? I assume more aggressive treatment should be done for me to try to stop this progression.

And are there others with this from electrical injury? I would like to connect with you. Thank you.
CRPStweet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote