View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 06:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brue View Post
6 months isn't a long time for this affliction. it took me a lot longer to start feeling enough pain that I went to the doc's to get it checked out. Get the nerve conduction study. That will answer it one way or another. Steven is right that you're just starting to show symptoms at the end of a long process. Not sure about his obsession with gluten, but I keep an open mind about everything, and try to stay away from it as much as possible too. My reference to 'fun' - I apologize for that. But, from my experience, enjoy what time you can before the pain starts in. Because if you have neuropathy, it'll never go away. Ever.
no need to apologize, no offense taken. I have no intention of adding any meds to my regimen. Is PN disabling or just literally a pain you live with? Do your symptoms vary as far as the numbness and tingling through out the day? You know as being a nurse I guess I have not learned much about this disorder and feel quite ignorant. I know everyone is different but interested in hearing how others do and what they experience in sensations.
mymarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote