View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 10:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My feet are about back to where they were years ago, when the predominant problem was neuropathic. In other words, they burn and hurt some, but I can walk with low level pain.
But the acute pain is not there now. I think this is because I improved the vascular condition by taking p32 in Mayo Scottsdale in February. This lowered my platelet count dramatically, from a million and a half to 500,000 or so. Doydie, I find I do need the Klonopin, as you do. I went a few days without it, because my dose is so low that someone said I could easily stop it. Yes, I was able to stop without any "cravings", but I found within three days a big increase in electrical feelings all over, back, feet, various places. So I can see the Klonopin is valuable in easing this.
My feet at night cannot have any pressure on them, so arranging the bedding is a constant "study" with me. I do find there is nighttime help if I exercise my feet quite a bit before climbing beneath the sheets to await the night's verdict of whether I will sleep. I MUST exercise the toes or the burning will worsen.
Mariel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-27-2012)