Thread: Vic...
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 02:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default RSD Family

I am so glad to belong to this group, and truely feel like it is a family. I mean how many times do you have disagreements in a real family? In mine it is ongoing, only because we are all different, with different opinions.

I know I come here and post things my family never hears or reads, and will never know unless they find them here. They absolutely would not understand the way my RSD family understands. Sometimes I try to tell them only to see the glazed look come over their faces

It is good to see Vic so full of life, and I too worry when there is long silence spells. I also worry about others as well, like Condor, Gigglebabe, and really all the people I have grown to love over the years that you do not see. That list is pretty long now

I am also like Frogga in that if I really dont have anything to add that would help, or even sound half way intelligent, or not have the words, I will not post. Even though I do try to catch the new people, I can only sit here so long. That is why I lean on all of you, or use the great (Thanks) hot button

We all really do have to stick together, for there isnt very many that understand what we endure, or even really want to.

Big hugs!!

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote