View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckel View Post
Ladies, thank you all for such a warm welcome! I was unable to get on the computer this weekend, so I am just now catching up. Before I found this group, I joined another group and I certainly did not get the the support I needed from them. It was more like the "third degree" especially from one member who was a so called "self taught expert". I won't be going back to that board again. Tomorrow, I will be attending the spinal surgery class, doing the pre-op stuff and having a physical done. I had a few questions I thought I might ask. I've read that a lot of people sleep in a recliner for a while. Did any of you do this? Or would you recommend the wedge instead? Where can you purchase these wedges? Also, I read something about wearing clothes that button down the front, not pull over the head. Is there a specific reason for this? Can you not lift your arms over your head? Just curious about this. Of course, I am nervous and scared, but I am going into this with the attitude that it's going to work, that it will be ok. I just can't tolerate this pain much longer, and I hope and pray when I wake up from the surgery that it will be gone. Once again, thank you so much for your support. It really means a lot to me! Hope everybody has a good day!

Beckel
My surgery is in @ days and I am really nervous!!!! I hope this class answers all of your questions that arent here!!! Good luck!! Totally understand your apprehension!
mrsalkire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-27-2012), gnikki (08-31-2012)